Cardiac Imaging, Inc. is the nation’s leading provider of PET/CT and PET cardiology imaging services. Our mission is to bring the latest cardiac technology to cardiologists and their patients. This technology includes the latest hybrid PET/CT systems and the ability to perform Myocardial Blood Flow (MBF). We create partnerships with our customers to better serve the needs of their patients and to bring our passion for cardiac PET to their practices.
Cardiac PET/CT imaging provides the ability to quantify noninvasively MBF in absolute terms (ml per minute per gram of tissue). Quantitative approaches that measure MBF with PET can facilitate the diagnosis of multivessel CAD and offer the opportunity to monitor responses to lifestyle and/or risk factor modification and to therapeutic interventions.
Our fixed site solution is a comprehensive turnkey program with no capital outlay and fully supported by our dedicated project managers, trainers, clinical staff, and administrative personnel. We handle the department build-out, system installation, applications training, and Bracco certification for your staff. Our expert insurance billing team will help train your internal billing staff and is always available to provide support whenever needed. We also provide customized marketing support to empower you to promote the availability of cutting-edge nuclear imaging technology in your market.
Cardiac Imaging, Inc (CII) provides the following:
- Complete 3D PET or PET/CT system, including leasehold improvements, installation, and all service and maintenance.
- INVIA 4DM cardiac PET software with instructional training for reading physicians
- ScImage virtual workstation for cloud-based image access, archival and automated report generation
- Dedicated PET and PET/CT systems available depending upon your needs
- Myocardial Blood Flow software
- Technical and applications training for your staff to become Bracco Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- State RAM license, ACR/ICANL accreditation, and Certificate of Need (if applicable) preparation, application, and fees
- Bracco CardioGen 82 Rubidium generator and patient infusion system
- All construction to accommodate the system, with a dedicated CII project supervisor
- A 90-day implementation and veteran team to oversee all aspects of start-up and operation
- Ongoing billing support and pre-certifications as needed